FROM PEST TO WORST

0
903

Insect infestations are the bane of many an apartment dweller, but they would be well advised not to follow the example of the Orlando, Florida resident whose DIY fumigation left him homeless and hospitalised. Enraged by the pests, the unnamed 26-year-old started a fire to “burn the bugs in his home and computer,” destroying his apartment and ultimately prompting a rescue attempt by his neighbours, who broke down his front door and dragged him to safety. “I heard him yelling, but I felt like he couldn’t hear me. He wasn’t really responding,” Leanna Boyer told a local TV station. “I banged first, then I just smashed through (the glass).” The man was treated for smoke inhalation at a nearby hospital.

(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)
Facebooktwitterredditpinterestmailby feather

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here